It is a life policy that provides monthly income to beneficiaries from the date of death of the insured to date of maturity of the policy or maturity benefit if the policyholder survives to the maturity .The policy could be for a specific term or certain age set at inception of the policy.

Premium paying term range from 10 to 30 years.

Benefits:

  • An amount equal to 10% of SA plus 10% of accrued bonuses is payable on death of life assured.
  • Monthly income of 10% of sum assured until maturity date of the policy where the remaining 90% is payable
  • Sum assured plus accrued bonuses is payable on maturity should the policyholder survive to maturity.